Wednesday 19 September 2007

Tagging cats

Elbi here, but shhhh, keep the noise down. I've managed to swipe the computer from mum and hopefully she won't realise I'm here until I've got this tagging thing done. Lorenzo decided it was up to us to answer the questions. I wasn't going to bother until I saw how well Plumpy had responded and decided to give it a go. I've been nominated by the girls to answer for us all as Beeps is too scared to come near the computer and Mahou thinks it's beneath her.

Q1. Are you happy/ satisfied with your blog, with its content and look?
No, not at all! If I had more time and mum wouldn't notice I'd been fiddling with 'her' blog, I'd put up lots more pictures of me and the girls. I'm sure that would keep Plumpy happy. Mum thinks that people don't want to see photos of us all the time, but I say how can people not want to look at pictures of three gorgeous felines? I'm always rolling on my back to show mum how photogenic I am, but she rarely picks up the camera for me these days, a change of strategy is called for. Actually, while I'm here.....



Mum has been trained to tickle me just where I like it best. Anybody else is welcome to line up for a try, although first place in the queue is reserved for Plumpy.



One at a time boys, one at a time.



A fine figure of a puss.

See mum, that's how it's done - take note!


Q2. Does your family know about your blog?
Ahem, mum doesn't know I'm here now and dad'd go nuts if he saw me fiddling with the computer. Let's keep it between ourselves shall we?

Q3. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Embarassed? Of course not. Everybody knows, and everybody says how lovely we are, as expected.

Q4. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
No, although we get lots of 'positive' comments from Plumpy.

Q5. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
We're really too busy sleeping, eating, hunting and lazing on the terrace to look elsewhere. If other people want to make friends then they can come to us, but they must be willing to snuggle, or bring food.

Q6. What does visitors' counter mean to you? Do you care about putting in in your blog?
The more people who see how gorgeous we are, the better.

Q7. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
We already know how handsome Plumpy and Scaredy are. I think they've been giving each other posing tips.





It's also good to know what Maalie looks like so we know who to scratch (Mahou)/run away from (me and Beeps) should he ever appear in this part of the world.

Q8. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
But of course, how else is a girl get such adoration?

Q9. Do you think that bloggers' society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
How can we be isolated? We tell Plumpy about our voles and he tells me about his birds, and we all commiserate with Scaredy about his trips to the v-e-t.

Q10. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
What is there to critcise? We're perfect.

Q11. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
The only politics we're interested in is who get to the food bowl first.

Q12. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Has Maalie had Plumpy put away?! Help! He'll be after us next.

Q13. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Well, as it's mum's blog I'm sure she'll try to soldier on valienty without us, as difficult as that will be, of course. I bet she'll put up lots of photos of us then, when it's too late. We want them now, everyone needs to see just how wonderful we are.

Q14. What do you like to hear? What's the song you might like to put a link to, in your blog?
We all like to hear the sound of a tin being opened; the keys to the loft being picked up so we can go and play in there and annoy mum when we won't come out after, when she wants to lock up; voles squeaking when we play with them; mum telling the dog next door to shut up...
We'd like a link to anything by Cat Power (hint, mum, hint!) or perhaps 'What's New Pussycat?' by Tom Jones.


I've decided not to tag anyone because, really, after reading this, what else is there?

2 comments:

Ju's little sister said...

Elbi, you are just beautiful! You and your girls!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done Elbi! I hope you convince your Mum it was the right thing to do. It is better to get them to agree than avoid them for half a day.

Lovely pictures, and yes - Scaredy and I do collaborate!

My love to Raelha and the other girls, and a big cuddle for your gorgeous self. xx