Saturday 24 February 2007

Introducing the band

After two years of living here we've finally been blessed with broadband. So now I get to write my blog and to keep everyone up to date with what's going on up our mountain.

And this is where we live - it's the view from our garden - certainly better than my backyard in Cardiff.




For those of you who haven't met all of my household in person here they are:



Matt, on the terrace, enjoying the sun on 25th December - please note the effort we went to with the mango and the cocktail stick, it doesn't quite scream tropical, but we tried!




This is Mahou, first name, 'Queen', or so she'd like to believe. The oldest and most definitely the boss.




Elbi, the cheekist and the clumsiest, also fondly known as Elbus Bumblepaws.


And Beeps, the smallest cat with the loudest purr and very velvety fur.


Our cats will most probably be featuring quite a lot here, but I will attempt to try and write about other occurences too.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It gets very addictive - you have been warned!!!

Your backyard looks wonderful - stunning in fact...

Thanks for introducing everyone! Hehe.

I look forward to reading about your Spanish life in the months to come. Yippee!!!

Unknown said...

Melody,

I'm hooked already, though still finding my feet. I may be coming to you soon with questions like 'how did you get that thingumigig on your blog?'.

Hope the garden doesn't get neglected now!